Would you value having me in your corner whenever you need me, to answer any questions you have about making your business a success?
Who This Is For
Membership of the Pioneer Collective is for you if you know you’d benefit from direct support with the ‘what’ of your business (the strategy), as well as the ‘how’ (the implementation of the strategy).
You’ll find it particularly helpful if you’re currently:
- Struggling to find answers to the many questions you have about growing your business and you want someone who can help, on tap whenever you need – accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Overwhelmed by the tools & resources available and you just want someone who can shortcut the hours of trawling the ‘net to quickly point you in the right direction.
- Not so strong at the strategic part of running a business (online and off) and you want someone who can help guide you on your path, in the long term.
What Members Receive
When you join the Pioneer Collective, you’ll get…
1. Anytime Access to My Direct Support & Advice
The private online group is the hub of the Collective. Here you can ask any questions you have, whenever you have them – and receive support (from me and other members) to help you move forward.
I post regular prompts, hook you up with additional resources (not shared anywhere else), and share behind-the-scenes insights of my own business.
2. Connection & Relationships
Your fellow members are a diverse bunch! Mostly women, they run businesses which range from web design to creative coaching, from freelance writing to Yoga & wellness practices, from sustainable consulting to property management.
Each member is offered the opportunity to run a session for fellow members to showcase what you do – think of it as a kind of ‘show & tell’ session. While it’s not designed to be a full-on sales pitch, it is a great opportunity to introduce fellow members to your work and show them what you’re about.
3. PR & Other Opportunities
I regularly ask if there’s anything you need help promoting online to my own network and audiences, via a RT or sharing elsewhere. You’ll also be encouraged to share what fellow members are up to (if it’s relevant to your audience).
Additionally, whenever possible I share exclusive opportunities I’m alerted to, for PR & promotional opportunities in mainstream online media.
You’ll also be on the receiving end of first-look access to many of the new things I create and release, including premium resources.
4. Exclusive Benefits
I currently work on a one-to-one basis with Collective members or previous clients only. As a member, you get to access these services at preferable rates, as follows:
- A 1 hour Troubleshooting session for GBP 95 (current rack rate is GBP 200).
- An in-depth Website Review for GBP 95 (current rack rate is GBP 200).
You’ll also be enrolled into a program of loyalty benefits which increase the value you’ll get from your membership. For as long as you remain a member, you’ll receive the following loyalty perks upon reaching the relevant milestone:
- After 6 months of consecutive membership: 30m of my time to use either on a one-to-one call with me, or have me help with a specific task e.g. copy edit a sales page, provide tech support and more.
- After 12 months of consecutive membership: 60m of my time to use either on a one-to-one call with me, or have me help with a specific task e.g. copy edit a sales page, provide tech support and more.
And you’ll be invited to join the generous Referral Scheme, in which you’ll receive a one-off referral payment of £50 (approx. $75) for every member you refer directly.
How The Collective Works
The environment of the collective is of paramount importance to me. This means that as a member you must be willing to contribute in a way that helps foster this kind of collaborative, supportive atmosphere.
In exchange, I guarantee that the group will never be larger than 30 members – and as soon as it reaches that limit, members will be admitted on a one-in, one-out basis.
Some of the key requirements for members include:
- Being willing to offer practical and emotional support to fellow members.
- Fully committing to and investing in the success of yourself and your fellow members.
- Taking an active part in the Collective – this is *not* for lurkers and lurkers will be asked to leave.
Naturally not everything shared/requested/offered or everyone involved will be a good fit for you and your business – I totally understand that but the most important thing is that you come with an open and willing frame of mind.
What are the working hours of the Collective?
I personally aim to answer all questions within 24 hours of being posted – very often less – and if I can’t, then I’ll get a member of my team to respond. While I don’t officially work at weekends, I am often online and answer questions then too.
Is there a limit to the number of questions I can ask?
There’s no set limit to the number of questions you can ask but the collective operates with a karmic respect policy – which means you’re invited to respect the time and energy of both me, my team and your fellow members when considering what type of questions you ask and how many/how frequently you ask them.
I completely understand that at times your needs will be greater and heavier than at others – it’s part of the natural ebb and flow of business and life.
It’s perfectly ok if, at times, you need to draw more heavily upon the Collective because I know you’ll give back as much as you get, when you can.
What kind of questions can and can’t I ask?
You can ask whatever questions you need help with but you will probably receive the most valuable support if you keep your questions direct and specific.
The more specific and direct you are about the kind of answers and support you need, the more you are likely to receive exactly what you need. No question is a stupid question but this is not about spoon-feeding.
Please note: That while I’m happy to provide some technical support when you have questions about the tools and software you use, the Pioneer Collective is not a technical support desk – we provide that kind of support at Startup Training School.
How to Join
To join the Collective, please activate your membership subscription below. Here’s what will happen when you do:
1. You’ll be automatically re-directed to my personal Facebook profile (it’s linked here, just in case).
2. For me to add you as a member of the group, we must be connected temporarily as “friends” so please request friendship. I’ll accept this and add you to the group.
3. Once you’re in the group, I’ll point you in the right direction to get started straight away and to get the most out of being a member.
The Membership Fee
The current rack rate for a single hourly session with me is £200. For approximately 50% of that investment, you get unlimited access to me every single day…
Regular monthly membership of the Pioneer Collective is payable via a monthly subscription of GBP £115 (approximately $175).
Your membership fee is forever locked in at whatever rate you join – which means it will *never* go up for as long as you remain a paid up member.
*** The Pioneer Collective is currently closed to new members.
It will re-open again for 1 week on Monday 12th August 2013. ***