Values-Based Business Planning Course
Are you at a crossroads in your life? You can see two (or more) paths ahead and you’re not really sure which to take? (Though I’m willing to bet you do actually know, intuitively, which is the ‘right’ one, right? ? )
Do you have an idea burning a hole in your head? But everything seems like a tangled mess and you can’t work out how to untangle things so you can make a start?
Do you need a plan? A way to pull things together – that allows you to ‘see’ it all down on paper – so you know what to do next, and then what to do after that too?
“Planning is bringing the future into the present, so you can do something about it now.” – Alan Lakein
How will a plan help you?
A ‘good’ plan empowers you to:
1. Decide what you ultimately want to achieve – inspiring and motivating you with this higher vision on an ongoing basis.
2. Make choices about how you want to achieve this – helping you focus clearly and prioritise what you do, and when.
3. Be flexible and subject to change – enabling you to take advantage of opportunities as they arise, without taking you totally off track.
4. Review your progress in a meaningful way – so you know what needs to happen to get you back on track.
BUT there is no need for a business plan to be:
• A dry, uninspiring document which bores even you to tears when you read it.
• A 30-page document which you never look at again, once you’ve completed it.
• Set in stone and never changed, tweaked or updated.
The thought of creating a 30-page business plan puts even the most enthusiastic of folk off – heck it totally puts me off…If I had to write a 30-page plan for every idea I’ve started, I’d never have done anything!
Instead, how would you like to learn how to create a ONE page plan for your business which aligns with what matters most to you? A plan that will help you…
- Focus – on what you ultimately want to achieve.
- Define – how you’re going to aim to achieve it.
- Prioritise – your efforts so that everything (ideally!) happens when you need it to.
- Visualise – how everything hangs together, integrates and fits in the way you want it to.
And most of all, it can help you move beyond that stuck place and finally start making progress towards your goals. Participating in this process will be most valuable to you if:
- You feel disorganised and chaotic in your approach to most things career- or business-wise. Things might have been ok so far but it feels more down to luck and happenstance than anything else.
- You feel directionless and struggle to anchor yourself, your career/business to the things that really matter to you, which means you seem to jump on to the next new thing and still can’t find what lights you up.
- You feel disconnected, your life and career feel disjointed, you’re overwhelmed and constantly struggling to find anything resembling the kind of flow and ease others talk about.
- You know you’re limiting your own potential but you have no idea what to do about it, or how to change things.
This is for you if you’re beginning to believe that in order to have the career and business you want, you have to put what matters most to YOU first.
This is for you if you’re ready to move yourself in a direction of YOUR conscious choosing, instead of being constantly thrown by what life sends your way.
And this is for you if you’re ready to experience what it feels like to build something of your own – to create something that is specifically for you and by you, that is uniquely you.
“Hope is not a strategy.” – Anonymous
Create Your Own Values-Based Business Plan
This is a guided experience to help you create your own Values-Based Business Plan – a strategic plan of action that puts your core values at the heart of everything. As soon as you join this quarter’s planning course, you’ll receive access to:
- A complimentary copy of my ebook, Values Matter, to understand just why putting your values first makes a difference.
- Two sample Values-Based Business Plans (a lifestyle and a business plan).
- Detailed instructions on how to create each section of your own Values-Based Business Plan.
- Instructional videos – created ‘live’ each quarter – to help you better craft each section of your plan.
- A document template you can use to create your own plan.
- Private feedback from me on each section of your plan as you create it.
- Summary feedback on your overall plan to help you refine it and ensure it will help you move forwards.
- Support with the next immediate steps to take to keep you moving forwards.
How This Works
As soon as you join the upcoming planning group, this is what will happen:
- I’ll be in touch by email to share some of the resources you’ll need for creating your plan.
- Every 2-3 days, I’ll email you detailed instructions along with a video explanation to help you create each section of your plan.
- If you’d like my feedback on a section of your plan, email it to me and I’ll get it back to you within 24 hours so you can make any changes you need before working on the next section.
- Once you’ve drafted your plan, email it to me if you’d like summary feedback. I’ll also happily provide you with a few thoughts on your next immediate steps, if this is something you struggle with.
- I expect the process to take around 2-3 weeks to complete, though if you’re keen you may complete it sooner.
“As for the future, your task is not to foresee it, but to enable it.” – Antoine de Saint Exupery
Upcoming Groups in 2018/19:
- 28th December 2018 – start 2019 with a bang!
To join the next Values-Based Business Planning group course, enrol below. On completion of your payment via Paypal, I’ll be in touch personally to walk you through how to get started. Your investment in a plan that will help you move forward is just £97.
THE NEXT PLANNING GROUP BEGINS: WEDNESDAY, 28th DECEMBER 2018
What Other Folk Say About This Approach To Planning…
Lea’s secret planning weapon is brilliant in its simplicity but really forces you to get clear on your strategy and future planning for your business.
If you’re struggling to generate a sustainable income from your work, this is a “must have” to hone your focus and turn things around.Marion H, Spain
When Lea first introduced the concept of this, I had no idea what a powerful tool it could be. To have a whole strategy and plan on a single sheet has proved to be an incredibly useful guide in defining my business and the direction I want to take.
As with everything Lea does, this is clear and concise. It’s a perfect guide to walk you through each step of the process using bite size chunks of audio.
In less than half an hour you can be well on your way to understanding the concepts of the plan and starting to craft your own using the template that Lea provides.
This is the next best thing to working 1:1 with Lea as she shares her hints and tips to help you create an plan that will give you a clear sense of the way forward.Nicola W, UK
Lea introduced me to this type of planning…At first, I thought it couldn’t possibly be as simple as just putting down a few things on paper. I mean, a business plan is this long, detailed document that takes weeks to complete. Truth is, it is that simple.
These plans are easy to format, easy to envisage and easy to modify as you need. It helped me find shape and order in the things I want to do. It made it clear what I need to do and when. It helped set my priorities, and then figure out what steps I need to take in order to achieve them.Leigh S, Argentina
Starting out in business on your own is brave and terrifying all at once, and having a plan for each step when you don’t know which step to take seems impossible. With this approach to planning, Lea shares a formula for defining your objectives and clearly setting out goals and strategies to reach them.
Planning the steps towards achieving the dreams and plans you have for yourself is worth spending the time on, and this tool made it so much easier for me. My business ideas are now aligned with my personal dreams – no longer ‘pie in the sky’ but real, achievable and vividly wonderful goals.Anne S, UK