Customer Lifecycle Planning
How do you build a sustainable business? That is, a business that constantly and consistently sells what its customers want to buy, in a way that doesn’t compromise its core values…
The successful business of today is one that anticipates and responds to its customers needs successfully with every single interaction. This includes:
- Understanding what choices your potential customers have when considering purchasing what you sell.
- Knowing what makes a customer choose you (or a competitor) over other options.
- Anticipating what they’ll need to successfully purchase and get the most out of their purchase.
- Making it easy for them to recommend what you offer to other folk they know.
- Identifying why they leave you, and where they go.
Many companies believe they know their customers well, when my experience – personal and professional – tells me otherwise!
As a former CRM specialist at Accenture, I can help you gain a different perspective of your customers. I can help you:
- Put your customers needs at the forefront but not at the expense of your and your business’s core values.
- Calculate your customer lifetime value (CLV) and how to manage and improve this.
- Identify the nuances of your customer base, and segment them more effectively.
- Understand where you’re not creating the kind of experience you want for your customers (and that they want with you).
- Map out the ideal customer journey you’d like your customers to experience with your business.
- Identify the changes you need to make across every function of your business to create the journey you want.